An Online Contest Just Makes Sense!
- Online entry submissions keep entries organized, reduces staff time, reduces publisher entry time, prevents misspellings from bad handwriting, and greatly reduces clerical errors-- no more sifting through stacks of tear sheets to verify a single name or entry title
- By making their own entries online, publishers do much of the work previously done by your staff
- Publishers love it! Judges love it, too!
- Confirmation of entries online eliminates duplicate and erroneous entries
- Online judge assignment is faster because its quick to see entry counts per category, saves shipping costs and lost shipments, and prevents dual assignments and missed assignments
- PDF or digital scans of entries online allow online judging, saving costs to host a judging event at a central location
- Access to contest details any place with Internet access