"This makes the judging a piece of cake. It goes so quickly compared to what we used to do. "
- Desiree Cahoon, publisher of the Lake Stevens Journal, Lake Stevens WA
"I was surprised at how easy it was to handle the PDFs. Here in Oregon I had been scared of switching to almost all-electronic judging but it sure is easier."
- Patrick Webb, Managing Editor, The Daily Astorian
With this year's online database, time spent sorting and processing entries was significantly reduced compared to 2006 and 2007. Fewer entries to package and ship reduced those costs, and judging online and by mail eliminated costs and staff time associated with hosting a full day of judging at a hotel."
- WNPA Staff
"It's great. It's really way better than cutting out those little 4x4 sheets and handwriting them. It's very smooth."
- John Hanron, Methow Valley News (Twisp), Editor
"The system is fantastic."
- Richard Walker, Journal of the San Juan Islands (Friday Harbor), Editor
"It definitely goes a lot quicker!"
- Patrick Sullivan, Port Townsend Leader, Managing Editor (referring to creating the entry forms online vs. writing by hand)
"I REALLY like the website contest entry! It's very easy to use and so organized!"
- Sandy Stokes, LaConner Weekly News, formerly the Channel Town Press
"I was trying out the site to see how it would work. It was fun and fast. The forms printed great and look so much better than my terrible handwriting. If I can use the site...anyone can. I have just begun ... many more entries to come your way. Thanks."
- Mike Schiro, Port Orchard Independent